Roggle - A WebAssembly Powered Boggle Solver
Roggle harnesses the power of WebAssembly to bring Rust’s performance, OpenCV’s image processing tools, and TensorFlow’s AI classification to a modern browser-based Boggle Solving website. Checkout the blog post on how I made it!
My website made with SvelteKit! It uses Notion as a CMS for my blog posts and projects. Hosted on Vercel ▲
Looking Glass: Protecting Canadians in a Return to Community.
Helped develop a dashboard with analytics to help inform decision making around the health and economic impact of COVID-19 policies.
Hackintosh - MacOS on a Huawei Laptop
Had a really fun time doing a hackintosh + ssd upgrade for my Matebook X Pro 2018 for the first time. Using OpenCore + community made kernel extensions I've got the latest version of MacOS Big Sur dualbooting with Windows from the same drive. Everything is super stable and running well. Noticed battery life has been actually BETTER on MacOS than windows - and running cooler too. Huge credit goes to Profzei who maintains the repo for the Matebook X Pro hackintosh.
Canadian Undergraduate Conference on AI 2021 Website
A completely revamped and overhauled site for the 2021 CUCAI Conference. Going from branding guidelines and ideas on Figma to creating a fully fledged site using React & Gatsby. Uses Netlify CMS to manage content if other conference organizers needed to change anything.
AlarMe, not your average alarm clock.
An alarm clock you can't say no to! App-controlled alarm clock only disabled by an NFC terminal somewhere in your home. Made for MLH Hack At Home.
Robot Plate Detection Model
As AI team lead of Queens University's Robomaster Design Team, I led twenty students toward learning, designing and creating auto-targeting robot artificial intelligence. Using TensorFlow's Object Detection API and transfer learning on YOLOv3, we successfully deployed a detection algorithm that creates bounding boxes around enemy robot hit plates. Automating this process has given us a considerable advantage against the competition, and we learned a ton in the process! We found that the way we labelled data, and differentiating between red & blue coloured plates had a considerable effect on how accurate our model was.
REACH, a social event app.
REACH is an app for Kingston locals and students to find current social events occurring around the city. Developed by me using Google's Flutter SDK, I learned a ton about UI design and UX, as well as state management. This app used a scoped-model state management system that was popular at the time among the Flutter community. This idea was brainstormed by my classmates and I in our first year Engineering Design & Practice course. After being tasked with finding an entrepreneurial solution to a problem, this was our best attempt at helping others find things to do other than homework on the weekends.
Mahcrosoft Arcade, a retro arcade made in Java.
Mahcrosoft arcade is an arcade made by my classmates and I using Java. It included our interpretations of classic arcade games, a global chat channel, and live highscore leaderboards! Using Google's Sheets API we managed to successfully compete for highscores on Tetris from the comfort of our own homes. Our teacher, Mr. Mah, didn't like the name too much though.